Warehousing & distribution
Med-X-Press bundles its pharmaceutical logistics expertise at its location in Goslar to provide a one-stop service: temperature-controlled warehouses withcapacity for over 20,000 pallets; picking and finishing, also in compliance with Section 13.1 AMG.
Our services are performed downstream from the production process. We take receipt of the products at our incoming goods department, enter these into our inventory management system and store them in line with our customers’ specifications and in keeping with our high standards of quality.
Med-X-Press is a licensed GMP and GDP business. Products are distributed throughout Germany and beyond from our centrally-located hub:
- Parcel shipments and express services
- Temperature-controlled and non-temperature-controlled transportation, refrigerated logistics
- Shipment on pallets as groupage cargo, partial or complete consignments
We ship the products through long-standing, approved forwarders and parcel service providers.
Med-X-Press offers its customers tailored logistics solutions and the capacity to store medicine and pharmaceutical products: for proprietary medicines such as generic drugs, OTCs and narcotics as well as base materials, medicine samples, give-aways and trade fair and event equipment.
- On-time supply
- Medicine warehouses 2 – 8 °C, 15 – 25 °C
- Narcotics warehouses 2 – 8 °C, 15 – 25 °C
- Give-away warehouse
- Shipment of medicine in keeping with Section 47 (3) and (4)
- Picking & finishing
- Distribution – national and international
- Importation of individual medicines in acc. with Section 73.3 AMG, with bonded warehouse
- Warehouse management with automatic minimum-stock alert
- Compliance with hygiene standards/pest control
- Licensed GMP/GDP provider
- Camera supervises