Narcotics warehouse - licensed GMP/GDP provider
The high statutory requirements placed on handling narcotics make this the “ultimate challenge” in pharmaceutical logistics. As an outsourcing partner, Med-X-Press contributes quality and security to this highly sensitive field – the basis of a trusting working partnership. Every process is monitored using CCTV. A direct line to the police and a security company guarantee maximum security and reliability.
Spanning over 900 m², the Med-X-Press warehouse offers a total of 1,100 pallet drawers and shelves with temperatures ranging between 15 and 25 °C. The extensively secured narcotics warehouse also includes cold storage areas for special medicines that need to be kept at temperatures ranging from 2 to 8 °C.
The generously-sized picking zones make for well-organised handling. As every workflow is subject to video surveillance, we can track and trace every action without fail. Ongoing stocktaking activities and comprehensive documentation are further security features that we provide.
All our staff, without exception, have many years’ experience in their field of work and are continuously trained in the latest requirements pertaining to their specific area. As a logistics provider to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries, Med-X-Press pioneers security technology and sets new standards – making sure that customer orders are as safe and secure as they ever can be!
- 1,100 pallet drawers and shelves for the storage of narcotics
- Warehousing, picking, finishing
- Storage temperatures of 2 – 8 °C, 15 – 25 °C
- Alarms for out-of-range temperature drops or rises; alert sent to designated person
- Seamless implementation of the “6-eye principle”
- Compliance with the requirements of the Federal Opium Agency (BOPST)
- Highly trained staff with long-standing work experience
- Continuous monitoring through quality management department
- Seamless documentation, rapid traceability
- Compliance with hygiene standards/pest control
- Licensed GMP/GDP provider